Social Job Searching
Have you heard the term "Social Job Searching"?
It is a relatively new phenomenon, but it is quickly becoming one of the most popular ways to find a job.
I will teach you the 5 Phases to increase your chances of landing your next job.
- How to approach the Modern Recruiter and Hiring Manager
- Guided Profile Makeover that shows the skills, experience and expertise for the job you want. We know they will look and so we want them to see you are perfect for the job.
- The Job Search phase will show you how to set up a search and save it for daily updates as well as identifying the hiring manager or recruiter. We then follow and engage to pop into their notifications for name recognition before submitting our resume. Then we send a note to draw attention to our job application.
- Show your Subject Matter Expertise with the content you share. We know the hiring manager will look at your profile so let’s show them we are the perfect candidate.
- How to Engage as you continue through the interview process to keep your name top of mind and show them how interested you are in the Job.
It is a great way to connect with potential employers, network with people in your field, and stay up-to-date on the latest job openings.
USE DISCOUNT CODE: SJS50
To get it for $49 until the end of the year.